Saturday, May 12, 2018

'Blue Skies...'

Hello friends, I'm back to share my layout created for our new challenge 
over at Scrapki Wyzwaniowo.

'Blue Skies'


This challenge blog is owned and run by Tusia Lech, the owner of 7 Dots Studio, so I 
like to dig through all my 7 Dots Studio collections to create a page for our challenges.
This paper is from the Hazy Days collection, and I thought the cool patterns wood look great
with an outdoor themed page about my little guy down by the lake on a warm sunny day.


For more info on how to join, please go here.
Prizes are always paper collection by 7 Dots Studio :)

Here are a few close ups:



I created a mixed media background with watercolors, a stencil and some black gesso. I also used
some new Prima alpha stamps to stamp my title.


Thanks for looking!
hugs, Lisa xo

3 comments:

  1. Lisa this is sensational! I love the angle you'e taken your photos from and the cool effect you've created with them. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...