Friday, April 14, 2017

'Black Swan' a new layout for 13arts

Hello friends :) I have a brand new layout to share
that I designed for 13 arts.

'Black Swan'


I saw a super cool challenge on one of my blog surfing sessions,
(when I wen to add my link, it had expired! Nooooo! )
that had the theme of'Black Swan' and I immediately saw something in my head that featured lots of black feathers. I used a beautiful paper from the 'Color Basic' collection by 13 arts, lots of 13 arts mediums and a dramatic and beautiful photo from the movie.
 (Hint if you haven't seen it yet, I recommend it, it's really good.)

To find out where to purchase 13 arts products please go here,
and to check out our blog, please go here.





List of 13 arts products used:

13 arts Clear Gesso 
13 arts White Gesso
13 arts Modeling Paste
13 arts Gel Medium
Paper 'Blue Light'
Paper 'Aria Story'
Paper 'Spring Flowers'
Stencil 'Butterflies'
Stencil 'Postcard'
Rainbow Color Duo 'Navy Blue'
Ayeeda Mist 'Pastel Black'
Ayeeda Mist 'Cobalt Blue'
Silver Microspheres
Glass Microspheres
Blue Decorative Crystals
Black Hex Glitter

See you soon,
Lisa xo



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...